1 Day Sports First Aid
Highway 2 First Aid offers a 1 day Sports Course designed for Sports Leaders , Referees , Sports Clubs and Coaches. This is a basic level course covering Emergency First Aid in sport and is continually assessed.
Included in the course :
- Roles and responsibilities of First Aider
- Scene management and scene safety
- BLS (Basic Life Support and CPR)
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Shock and control of bleeding
- Head injuries
- Common medical conditions
- Moving and handling
- Reporting and recording
- What to carry in a first aid kit
The certificate is valid for 3 years
Instructor / Trainee ratio 1: 12 (maximum)
Course Duration : 1 day (6 hours contact time)
What's included: Our courses include instruction, presentation, handouts, first aid manual and use of first aid equipment.
Where to find us
Highway 2 First Aid
19B Mary Countess Way
Tel: 07747 630566
Annual Skill Updates
We strongly recommend that First Aiders Undertake yearly refresher training. Highway 2 First Aid runs 3 hour update sessions.